Fri, March 24
“Individuation involves two movements, inward to discover the one who is, and outward to learn about one’s place in the function of the world.”
— June Singer, in “The Power of Love”
The C. G. Jung Center is a nonprofit organization located in downtown Evanston, Illinois offering:
- Sliding-Scale Psychotherapy
- Public Programs (movie nights, workshops, etc.)
- CEUs for mental health professionals
- Clinical Training Opportunities
The C. G. Jung Center Mission
The mission of the C. G. Jung Center in Evanston, IL is to provide a supportive environment for individuals seeking spiritual and psychological growth and well-being. The Center accomplishes its mission through the work of the Clinical Services, Public Programs and Institute for Creative Aging.
- The June Singer Clinic for Depth Psychotherapy offers individuals access to affordable Jungian analysis and psychotherapy. The goal of the Clinic is to provide assistance to those who wish to heal and who strive to uncover a more conscious sense of purpose. The fees are on a sliding scale basis and are determined by the client’s income, number of dependents, and other financial obligations.
- The Public Programs offer a wide range of adult educational opportunities to the general public. The year-round curriculum offers diverse learning experiences via workshops and seminars, weekly classes, lectures, film showings, and artistic performances.
- The Jung Institute for Creative Aging provides the environment and resources for people in the second half of life who strive to gain greater self-knowledge, creative expression, spiritual awareness, and psychological insight. To this end, it offers lectures, workshops, and ongoing discussion groups.